Do you wish to know your Glo data balance on your device before you continue surfing the internet, watching videos, chatting? This is a perfect article to solve that problem for you kindly read along.
Glo is one of the top 4 telecommunication networks in Nigeria, while in competition with the likes of MTN, Airtel, and 9mobile formally known as Etisalat before a recent change.
Glo Nigeria also recently announced its new Free facebook feature just months after Etisalat launched the same feature which is based on being able to compete with the top telecommunication brand in Nigeria and some parts of Africa.
5 Methods To Check Glo Data Balance
1. Go to your phone dialer
2. Type this USSD code *777#
3. This would load a new interface, now select the “Subscription Plan” option listed.
4. Now click Manage Data
5.Select Data Balance in the next pop-up.
After you select Data Balance, wait a few seconds and you will be able to see your balance without any problems.
2. Method 2 To Check Glo Data Balance
We can only check our Glo Data Balance with the help of a simple and new USSD code recently released by the telecommunication brand.
The new USSD code to check data balance on Glo is *127*0#
3. Check Glo Data Balance By SMS
Today, the world is changing and everything is getting easier for some, while more difficult for some as Technology continues to GLO revolutionize the whole world.
To check your balance by SMS, send a text message with this “INFO” to 127.
For the Blackberry users, you can send “STATUS” without quotes to 777.
Within the next one minute after sending that text, you will get an SMS from GLO showing you your data balance, if auto-renewal is enabled or not for that subscription plan.
4. Check GLO Data Balance Using Online Portal
Here is another fantastic way to check your network data balance without any stress, do follow our instructions and that’s all.
1. Open your phone web browser like Opera Mini, UC Browser, Firefox, Chrome or any of your favorite browsers.
2. Type this web address “hsi.glo.com” – This is a GLO online help portal which is very handy to all Glo users/fans all over the world.
3. After you type this address and proceed to browser, a page will then load up and show you how much data you have left, when your data expires and also how to auto-renew without any problems.
5. Check Glo Data Balance With Mobile App
Yes, it is very possible to check my GLO data balance with the help of a GLO App which has other interesting functions for all GLO users across the world.
The Glo Cafe App is an initiative by GLO to make life easier for its customers with has features such as being able to check your GLO data balance, buy GLO data, check GLO data plans and others.
Glo Cafe App is available for all android users on the Google Play Store and for the IOS users on the IOS store.
After downloading this app from any of the aforementioned stores, launch the app and register with your GLO phone number.
Once registration is completed, you can start managing your GLO account without dialing any boring USSD data, you can also see your data balance within the app and so many other stuff are also available.
Glo Customer Care Number – Dial 127
Check Glo Airtime Balance Code – #124*1#
Check My Glo Number Code – Dial 1244
This article has shown your different ways and methods to check your GLO data balance, kindly leave your comments below.